Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ironing board cover

My ironing board cover was looking ugly; so, I gave it a face-lift. I used the old cover to make this cute new cover. First, I cut up the old one and sewed the new fabric onto the old top. Then, I made a new sleeve for the ties by using the old sleeve. I covered and sewed the old sleeve in place with the new fabric that is also the side of the new cover. After cutting off the remainder of the old sleeve fabric that was left showing, I sewed the side to the top.

I also spray painted the rusty, yellow legs. I love the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment