Sunday, October 22, 2017

Scottie Dogs and Scraps

Finally finished the scrappy quilt yesterday! Since I was dragging from getting the flu shot the day before, I didn't feel like doing much over the weekend. So, I finished off the quilted quilt that had been sitting for weeks on the sewing machine waiting for the scrappy binding to be sewn onto it.


The back of the quilt has a Scottie dog and newspaper theme. I made sure all those cute Scottie dogs were well taken care of with the center square being a fabric with newspaper motif.


After completing the quilt, I then curled up in the warmth of the quilt and watched my favorite you-tubers for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Great arrangement of all those scraps ... so nicely balanced and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was another fun to assemble.

    ReplyDelete