Sunday, July 23, 2017

Scrappy Jean Quilt


I been indoors staying cool this past weekend. Way too hot, temperatures were in the high 90s. I started this quilt top a couple of months ago. I then ignored it while I went on camping trips, visited family back East, and worked on some gardening projects. There are 360 small squares and 30 jean squares that I had cut and needed to be pieced. Well, this weekend I felt motivated to assemble the quilt top. I had seen a similar quilt made with jean material on Pinterest. When I saw that quilt, I knew that I wanted to make that design since I could use my scrap materials along with the jean material from my stash.


The backside will be the doggie and newspaper print fabric. Next, I will have to figure out how I want to quilt it.  

5 comments:

  1. I really like that doggy fabric. Great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea that I might use to get rid of some of my two and three inch blocks ... so that I can get the lid back on the tin ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Again your post isn't showing up under comments, but when I go to my info page with stats and other items I do see part of your post. I don't know why your posts are not showing up under my comments since I haven't blocked you. Thank you for reading a stopping by to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having lots of trouble between Mr Google and Mr Yahoo. Maybe this is a spin-off of that issue. I finally changed my blog address to the gmail but am using yahoo for my every day stuff because that's the one people know.

      Delete