Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waggly Tail

How much is that doggie in the window? arf, arf
The one with the waggly tail...


This song kept going through my mind as I quilted this triangle quilt.
There is no batting in this quilt since the back is the minkee material.
The top white minkee triangles gave me some difficultly in piecing since the material stretches, but I was very surprised at how easy it was to quilt with just the minkee as the backing using my Davis NVF. The back is a solid black, and decorative stitching on binding was done with my Singer 224.


....I do hope that doggie is for sale...arf, arf.

This quilt has be donated to a victim of Hurricane Sandy; may they stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I haven't quilted with minke yet, but, I'm a hand quilter. I see you have a Necchi Supernova. I got one this past weekend. Mine is in a cabinet, with a motor. Still need to clean it up and figure it out. No cams with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw your Supernova. It looks just like the one my mom had which I learned to sew on. Mine is in treadle, but I have been thinking of switching it back to motor since it is a lot of work to treadle this machine.

    ReplyDelete