Friday, January 3, 2014

New Endeavors

On New Year's Eve, I started working on my first knit 2-at-a-time socks project. I finally got brave to tackle knitting two socks at the same time. Since I prefer knitting from the toe up and the book that I own, 2-at-a-time Socks, only demonstrates from cuff down, I had to watch a youtube tutorial on how to get started. Once I figured out that technique, my worries faded. Knitting two socks simultaneously is not difficult at all and very rewarding to see two socks materialize at the same time.


And on New Year's Day, I started piecing the baby quilt that will be for my niece's baby boy that is due very soon. The piecing for this quilt is with my Two Spools.


1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the socks. Knitting & crocheting are way beyond my abilities.

    ReplyDelete