Monday, March 6, 2023

A First

 ...for me! Working on Christmas gifts in February and March. This year I said that I wasn't going to wait until November to think about Christmas projects. 

One table mat for each of my children that will be their Saint Nicholas present December 6th.


I pieced batting scraps together to use in the two table mats.


Quick quilting by using masking tape as a guide.


This one will be for my daughter since there are cardinals in the fabric used for the corners.


And this one will be for my son since there are trucks in the fabric used for the corners.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a head start on Christmas! I haven't even started thinking about that yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I don't. This project can be completed in a week. I was looking to do something on the rainy, cold days.

      Delete