Tuesday, March 28, 2023

All Access Bags HoHoHo!!

 Finishing up on some more Christmas presents!

I followed Missouri Star Quilt Company's tutorial video "At Home with Misty" to help me on assembling these bags. They also sell the pattern for these too cute bags.


It's almost like eating candy when making these bags. Once you have mastered one, the others were easy and quick to assemble. I used up some of the sample interior design fabrics that my mom had given me years ago.


Neko bag for one lucky gal!

For one of my travelers! The blue fabric outside was used to cover my sewing room chair.


Pina Colada bag for the bartender!


Beach and waves!


Europe and Rome!

2 comments:

  1. Nice bags. I am supposed to teach zipper bags (more simple than yours) at the MOTOGA in June.

    ReplyDelete