Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have Manual Will Conquer

The battleground for today. I'm determined to learn how all these attachments work and make them work for me.

NO this isn't a can opener.

My Singer Student Manual says it is a ruffler.

This is the correct side for placing the fabric through this ingenious contraption.

It works!!! OMG! It really works!!


I'm envisioning little girl dresses with ruffles and gathers.


And Plaiting!

The Tucker



The Tucker in action.

Tucks made with different adjustments to the tucker. One knob sets tuck height and another adjusts distance between tucks.

The Binder

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a part off of The Terminator! Only you would have the patience for figuring out odd tools and reading directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the coolest gadgets that I have used. I'm planning on making some toddler dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 4 Singer puzzle boxes with attachments, and I don't have a clue how to work any of them. I need to get me one of those attachment books, and some time to play.

    ReplyDelete